Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The rest of January 2012

Well, we officially made it through our first whole month of 2012. We survived without too much tragedy or chaos, and hit another milestone. Here is the recap of days 28-31:




Saturday, Jan 28:




We love Saturdays. I'm not sure that there really is anyone who despises them, but I just wanted to point out that we thoroughly enjoy getting to wake up on our own leisure(at least until Jaela lets us sleep in) After waking up, we love getting to lounge around and clean up the house alittle. In addition to that, we had the opportunity to go to a 16th Birthday party for one of our youth group kids. This picture below is Jaela enjoying the party with one of the birthday guests:
Sunday, Jan 29



We had a REALLY busy Sunday today at church. After morning services, we had a potluck followed by our annual meeting, where the leaders give us an update on the activities of the last year. We got home around 3pm, took a little nap, and then headed back to church for singspiration service. We had a really uplifiting song service. Our congregation is so blessed to have so many people with such great talent. This following picture is some of our little kids singing. They were adorable-I can't wait until Jaela is old enough to participate in Sunday School and then sing with them onstage. At that point, videos will be posted :)Monday, Jan 30:




We didn't really have too spectacular of a Monday. It was our normal back to work day, followed by High School Bible study. Of course, it wasn't too hectic that I couldn't try to capture a quick picture of Jaela. Of course, getting pictures of her continually gets difficult, because she believes that her hand or something must be in her mouth at all times. :) I love this girlTuesday, Jan 31




Last day of January! I can't believe that the year is already 1/12 over! And remember how I said earlier that I cleaned my whole house, and I was going to try to keep it clean? Well, it's definitely messy again. But, on a good note, I read a cute little saying on pinterest the other day that says "Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens and happy kids." So, here is a couple pictures of my messy house to show that I am a good mom :)


















































No comments:

Post a Comment