Thursday and Friday nights this week were opportunities for Jaela and her Daddy to spend some time together. Thursday night was just a normal night in, but I needed to work on some schoolwork. While I worked on that, Josh took the opportunity to play with and entertain Jaela. Of course, I had to take a break to capture a couple photos.
This photo I know is a little blurry, but I just thought it was too adorable not to postOn Friday night, we had plans to go to a high school basketball game. However, we started getting snow, and the games got cancelled. I didn't mind this at all, because I had kind of a crummy day at work, and just wanted to spend some time with my family. We ended up sitting on the couch together and watching Toy Story. I think Jaela enjoyed it for the most part. Josh and I were talking about how we remember when the movie first came out, and how long it's actually been. We also spoke about how we have already changed our movie buying habits. We had some Christmas money that was supposed to be for us to choose a DVD, and we bought Toy Story so that we would have something else suitable for Jaela. It won't be long until she starts talking and repeating what she hears and sees, so we would just rather have something on that is worth her repeating. You know what they say-"out of the mouth of babes..."
Watching Toy Story
No comments:
Post a Comment