Monday, January 30, 2012

Days 24-27

So, I know I haven't been great at updating the blog this week. I've been taking photos with 2 different cameras, and keep grabbing the wrong one when I go to upload photos. Plus, life gets busy, and next thing I know its 11pm and I need to head to bed. Anyways, here is a recap of what we have been doing this week.

Tuesday:

I decided to try something new this night for dinner. I found this fresh take cheese mix at the grocery store. It ended up being pretty tasty. We made chicken strips with it, but I think it would be pretty good using it in mac n cheese or even in cheesy potato casserole. Maybe for the future...Wednesday

Another church night. This photo is Jaela with her cousin Gabby (Actually 2nd or 3rd cousin-I'm not sure how that all works. They're related at least) It's pretty cute that every church night, Gabby comes over and says hi to Jaela and at least gives her a kiss. I also find it interesting to watch Gabby grow, because she was born the month before Josh and I were married. Time flies, that's for sure.Thursday:

This day started out a little hectic. I woke up at my usual time and went out to the living room. I found my phone and discovered a text from my mom during the night that said she was sick. As i was thinking about who was going to watch Jaela, I saw that Josh had a 2 hour delay. I hurried up and got ready for work, and told him that if school did not cancel, I would be back in 2-3 hours so he could go to work. School ended up cancelling due to icy roads. What a blessing that turned out to be.

Later, we were able to capture a cute picture of Jaela sitting in her bumbo seat. We are trying to get the most use out of it, before she discovers how to get out of it.

Jaela was fighting sleep pretty hard that night, so I figured I would snap a photo real quick since she was up anyways:Friday: We had a really busy Friday night. After I picked Jaela up from Hillary's (b/c mom still was sick) I had enough time to go home, feed Jaela and turn around to leave again. We had to make up bowling on Friday night, because we all couldn't make it on our regular Saturday night. After that, we went straight over to a high school basketball game. It was Senior night, so we wanted to make sure we saw that game. The place was packed! I was able to take a few shots of the game, as I am trying to practice a couple different techniques I've learned. Jaela did awesome during both events, especially for as loud as they were. She actually fell asleep in the bowling alley. I'm so glad that she can do that. Maybe we should make extra noise when we want her to take a nap. :)This is Drake, one of our seniors. He scored his 1,000th point that night.



























No comments:

Post a Comment