This Sunday we had another break from our normal lunch routine. My brother Adam had us all over at his apartment, and he cooked us lunch. He made chicken alfredo with garlic bread, some salad (made by mom), green beans, and dessert (made by me). Well, technically, I think his girlfriend ended up making most of the food because he was talking. But the meal turned out pretty good-I didn't starve and I didn't get sick-a win-win! Afterwords, we took Jaela home and the three of us took at least a mini nap.
Chicken and salad as part of our meal
OH, I almost forgot our big news--Jaela is teething! We discovered that she now has one tooth that the top part has popped through, and the one right next to it is ready to pop. They are still really little, but you can definitely tell they are there when she tries to chomp on your finger. Oh, let the biting stage begin..
No comments:
Post a Comment