Today was a big day in the Burton household. Jaela got her first taste of cereal by a SPOON! She is such a big girl--at least she thinks so. It was pretty funny watching her take her first bites. I think we got just as much out as we got in. However, the pediatrician told us yesterday that this would happen. He stressed that eating by spoon right now is more about taste, texture and technique, rather than nutrition. It's a big step at least. Before we know it, she will be eating solid foods and telling me that she does not want what I made for supper that night. Oh, let the fun begin...
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
1-17-Cereal!
Today was a big day in the Burton household. Jaela got her first taste of cereal by a SPOON! She is such a big girl--at least she thinks so. It was pretty funny watching her take her first bites. I think we got just as much out as we got in. However, the pediatrician told us yesterday that this would happen. He stressed that eating by spoon right now is more about taste, texture and technique, rather than nutrition. It's a big step at least. Before we know it, she will be eating solid foods and telling me that she does not want what I made for supper that night. Oh, let the fun begin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment