Well today we celebrated Josh's Birthday with my family. We have a tradition of taking the birthday person to lunch or dinner to a restaurant of their choosing, usually on the Sunday or Wednesday around their birthday. It's a pretty fun and tasty tradition-at least I think so.
Josh decided that he wanted to try a new restaurant for his celebration. He decided to try Ziano's, a nice little Italian restaurant by Chapel Ridge. Overall, the experience was good. The breadsticks were nice and airy and buttery, and the main courses were nicely sized and tasty. I had the lasagna, which had chunks of meatball in it, and Josh had an Italian Sub, which he said was rather tasty. We finished the meal out with their chocolate chip cookie dessert, which is very similar to the Cookie Monster at Chedder's restaurant.
Jaela did very well the whole time we were at our meal. She was alert and smiling and talking, all up until the very end, when she decided that it was time for her nap. I think she enjoys Italian food...
No comments:
Post a Comment