So, I started off this entry originally by talking about Mondays and work, but who really wants to hear about that? I know that we all just really want to hear about Miss Jae and how adorable and cute she is.
Look who found her feet!
I told you yesterday about how she is starting to teeth. I personally thought it was early, but I guess it's pretty common for kids her age to start doing. Her other latest trick is that she has found her feet. I looked over tonight and she was playing with her activity mat, but also reaching down for her feet. She had been just reaching her thighs, but now she has discovered that if she reaches her legs up a little bit more, there are interesting feet and toes that she can hold onto. I'm sure she will eventually learn to suck on her toes like she does her hands, but I am ok with her waiting to do that. I also think she is close to rolling over, she just needs to figure out a reason for wanting to do so. Once she does that, I have a feeling that diaper changing will become a whole new game.
I want to end this post by thanking you all for reading this blog and allowing me to brag on my daughter. Being a parent is such an amazing experience, and I love talking about her. I just try to remember when I'm out and about that there are other things to discuss with people too. I just can't help it-I think my kid is the best and the cutest kid ever! So, thanks for putting up with my ramblings and all our ridiculous photos. We are just having fun and enjoying life right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment