Jaela, you are getting more fun to be with each day. You interact with us more and more each day. It is so fun to watch you grow. At this age, you are now able to do the following things:
-Make more direct eye contact and mimic facial expressions
-Squeal and coo almost constantly (I think you are going to be quite the talker)
-Reach for close objects and place them in your mouth
-Still sleeping through the night (Yay!)
-Change positions in your crib at night (sometimes ends up perpendicular and at the other end of the crib than what we placed you in)
You love when we place you on your feet so you can "stand." You love sitting upright in your Bumbo seat. You enjoy looking at bright objects and things that move-like the TV. Daddy thinks you like to watch soccer, and we let him believe that. It is great to see you more alert during the day. You are such a drooler, and you think it's pretty cool that you can place your whole fist in your mouth.
Jaela, each day we thank God for the blessing of you that He gave us. Our lives feel so much more complete with you and our hearts overflow with love for you. My favorite parts of the day are first thing in the morning when I get to pick you up out of your crib and when I get home from work and get to hold you again. I look forward to many more months and years with you. I love you, Baby Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment