Today, we went back to work. After work, I went grocery shopping-one of my least favorite activities to do. But, nonetheless, we need food to eat, so grocery shopping is a necessity. While at the store, I decided to purchase Jaela some oatmeal. She has been doing well on the cereal, so I decided it was time to give her a little something different to eat. I think she can technically start on veggies now, but I have also read that it is sometimes better to wait until they are closer to 6 months to eat those. So, for now, we are starting on oatmeal, and by the end of the month, we will probably start working on veggies. Besides, waiting a little longer will give me time to decide if I want to try cooking my own baby food or just buy the premade stuff. There are plenty of pros and cons either way.
Jaela is enjoying her first bites of oatmeal. We were changing her anyways, so decided feeding her without a shirt would just save us from having to clean up messy clothes
Jaela is enjoying her first bites of oatmeal. We were changing her anyways, so decided feeding her without a shirt would just save us from having to clean up messy clothes
No comments:
Post a Comment