Monday, February 13, 2012

A New Sister in Christ!



I wasn't sure what I was really going to talk about with today's events-we had a busy but pretty uneventful Monday-at least until 1030 or so tonight.






Jaela was already in bed, and I was finishing up a cake for a family in our church, when our house phone rang. The caller id said it was my brother, Adam, and at first I thought he was going to ask Josh to play video games. But then I heard Amber, Adam's girlfriend on the phone and she asked for Josh. Next thing I know, Josh is on his way over to Adams, because Amber wanted to talk about baptism. The next phone call I received said that they were heading to the church to immerse Amber into Christ!






I packed Jaela in the carseat and we went down to the church. No matter who it is, or what time in the night it is, there is nothing better or more thrilling than to witness someone giving their life over to Christ. I know several of us have been praying for her and we will continue to pray for her as she starts her new life. What a perfect end to the day, and a great week so far, with 2 baptisms this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment