So, Josh took his high school class to the local zoo for a field trip, and Jaela and I were able to go with them. Here are a few pics from our day:
Jaela was in charge of mapping out our route
We saw the monkey island with Daddy
Giraffes with Mommy
Sitting with the Orangutan statue
Looking at the Komodo Dragon
Pretending to be a baby Kangaroo
Passed out 1/2 way through the Australian exibit
We had such a fun time today, even if she didn't pay attention to all of the animals. I'm sure we will end up buying a family zoo pass next year, when she will really get excited about the trips. And by the way, sorry that I have not posted in FoREVER. I will try to do a major update later this week to tell all her new tricks. Hints: lots of movement! Until then, have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment