Thursday, November 10, 2011

Church Shower



This last Sunday night, our church threw us a baby shower. The people there are so wonderful and so generous. Jaela received a lot of really nice things, from clothes, to diapers and toys. I can't believe how much she received! Many people were thoughtful and gave us clothes for her to grow into. It's so funny to think that these items look huge on her (at least when I hold them up next to her) but I know that soon enough she will be in them and then grown out of them just as fast. I'm just so amazed at how much she grows each day. I can truly see God's work each time I look at my daughter. We are so blessed to have her in our lives, and are also so blessed to have a wonderful, caring and generous church family in our lives as well. We look forward to seeing Jaela grow up in the church, singing praises to God and saying her memory verses. Thank you once again to our awesome congregation!

No comments:

Post a Comment