Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fussy Baby



Jaela has had a pretty fussy week this week. I think she may be having some issues with gas, or growing or both. She has times during the day where she wants to each almost every hour, and then fusses and spits up a bunch after eating. I spoke with the pediatricians office, and they just said it can be be normal for babies, especially when they are growing-just trying to keep her eatings at least 2-2 1/2 hours. I admit, this is pretty frustrating at times, because it feels like all I do is feed and console. She also has times where I think she is just fighting sleep. A couple times I have just had to place her in her crib and let her cry it out. It's funny-just a couple weeks ago, I was trying to keep her awake during the day, and now I am trying to make her sleep at some points during the day.




But, as frustrated as I get while trying to calm her down, I can't help but just want to hug my child. I know that she can't help it, and that this will get better eventually. Before I know it, I will have different frustrating situations with her--potty training, homework, chores, boys... So, even though my daughter cries for what seems like forever, I cherish every moment. Because, as the song goes "it won't be like this for long." How can you not love this girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment