So, life has been crazy busy lately, and I actually forgot that I had started this blog. So, anyways I thought I would give an update on how things are going.
-The baby is definitely growing. It's either that, or I really need to workout more. :) I can still fit into my jeans, but there are a lot of other pants that just won't button anymore. My work clothes are even getting pretty tight. It must mean that it's time to go shopping (if I ever find the time.)
-Things are developing pretty well right now. We just went to Indianapolis this last week for our high risk appointment with a targeted ultrasound. That was the most amazing thing so far. They showed us our baby, and all it's little organs, such as the heart, kidneys, and brain, and it's little feet and hands (10 fingers and toes--we counted!) The doctor down there said that they cannot see any major birth deficits so far, and that i should just continue monitoring my sugars pretty well. We don't need to return to Indy, unless my OB recommends it. Right now, little Burton weighs 11oz, and is about 6 1/2-7 inches long, with a heart rate of 161. We have 4d ultrasound pics--when I have time to scan them, I will post.
-Our next big appt is in 2 weeks, when we have a fetal echocardiogram performed. Please pray that things will go well there.
-Our nursery still looks like a messy office. We still have to go through everything and find new homes for all my craft and office stuff. At least we still have time for that. We did decide, however, that we are changing the decoration of the nursery. Originally, we were going to have a Winnie the Pooh decor, but are now leaning away from that. We haven't decided on anything permanently yet.
Overall, we are still very excited, anxious and nervous about our addition. September seems like a long way away, but I know it will be here before we know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment