Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Jaela!

So last Saturday, we reached a huge milestone: Jaela's first birthday!  I can't believe how fast this first year has flown by!  We are so grateful every day for her. I can't imagine what I would day without her.  Each day is a new adventure, as she makes new discoveries every day.  So without further ado, her are some pictures from her big day:
Goodmorning, Birthday girl!

playtime with Daddy!

Dessert table

"Ladybug" pretzels

Ready to party!

The smash cake made by my good friend Ashley!

Birthday buds: They share the same big day!

checkin out the cake

Yum!
Sharing her cake with Uncle Adam-such a nice girl :)

Ready for a bath!



I love this pic-even if her whole face isn't shown


Jae and Aunt Sheri

Luvin on her new toy

Grandpa had a fun pocket

Uncle Adam!


With both sets of grandparents

Awesome and super comfy sleeping bag Ashley gave her--I am totally jealous!

To wrap up the night-we had fireworks!  (ok, the neighbors just happened to have a fireworks show the same night)


tired after a long day








1 comment: